I have Migen synthesis working on EDA Playground. Example:
http://www.edaplayground.com/s/4/484

- Migen synthesis only works with Yosys flow, since VTR flow does not
support the newer Verilog port declaration syntax that Migen creates
- the Wishbone example can't be converted to Verilog (
http://www.edaplayground.com/s/example/453). It would be good to have a
Migen example on EDA Playground that is both synthesizable and has a simple
testbench

-Victor