Yeah I'm pretty sure it's the moving stage, hardly anyone reads any development
topics and it will take a while for people to move from this list probably some
won't ever as they will not notice :( as even my very basic question didn't get
any reply in 2 days, maybe jolla can rethink canning this list as it was a good
source of answers in <48h if ever, there's definitely some talent subbed here
that will most likely never migrate