Title: Message
Hello Everyone!

Iam writing a driver for 69030 card.
I have to support CIF and QCIF formats.

1. The format says that a frame rate of 30fps is required for both.

2.Each frame should have
   a. 144 lines and 176 pixels/line for QCIF.
   b. 288 lines and 352 pixels/line for CIF.

Now my interpretation is that the second point above refers to the frame size and the driver implementation (video modes)has nothing to do with it.
Is this interpretation of mine is correct?
Second question is that ,how do I achive the frame rate of 30fps?I have programmed the BitBLT engine for the card,but that also puts only 64Kb data on screen in on shot,so always I need to divide the Image into 64KB parts.
What else hardware need to be programmed to achive this???Can this be achived without programming the multimedia engine?
How willl I test that what frame rate Iam getting????

Thanking u in advance
regards,

Nitin Mahajan
mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph:51101667. Mobile : 9886099925
The Lord gave us two ends -- one to sit on and the other to think with. Success depends on which one we use the most.