Unless hundreds or thousands of people who know how to deliver a message
through the use of the Internet (and traditional pr) begin to use their
skills to draw more people into conversations about capacity building, we'll
continue to be a small group of people who are isolated and limited in our
capacity to implement the great ideas that are presented every day in a
variety of on-line forums.

We don't have the financial resources of corporations. We never will. We
need to make up for this by the actions of each of us. We can be a choir, or
we can just make noise and add to the confusion.

If groups like MoveOn can mobilize thousands (millions?) of people for a
political candidate, why cannot we have the same result in efforts to help
make this a better world?

Dan Bassill
Tutor/Mentor Connection