They would have to purchase a TNC so they could QSO in Pactor, which
PMBOs can detect and thus would not QRM.

In other words, since PMBOs are only capable of detecting pre-
existing QSOs in Pactor, everyone should simply switch to Pactor for
all QSOs. PMBO QRM problem solved.

This reminds me of a suggestion I made when Data General was trying
to design its first minicomputer-based supermarket scanner. The guys
were having a terrible time recovering UPC data with their laser and
spinning octagonal mirror. I suggested that client stores be directed
to package all food items in units costing $1. Then the laser/mirror
kludge could be replaced with an optical counter; no change drawers
required, either. Problem solved....

    73,

         Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "John Becker, WØJAB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>