What I would like to know is what "negativity and misinformation" was
even mentioned.

 From now on lets be fair about making such statements by actually
quoting the alleged negative and misinformed statement so the rest of us
can make an informed decision whether such claims are even appropriate.

Sometimes individuals making such statements are reflecting their fears
and negativity in their own minds and extrapolate it far beyond what is
reasonable.

Thank you.

Rick, KV9U