Heath,
I don't mind testing 3.1.1a against a real windoze system that works with
the current version of authoxy... if you want to... Won't be until Monday
now...

Apologies to Steven, I haven't had a chance to get back to the tcpdumps
but it looks like Heath is way way ahead anyway!!

Cheers,
Bruce.

PS Heath, do you test against Samba?