Bruce, Steve, others,

On 18/09/2004, at 3:29 PM, bruce wrote:
I don't mind testing 3.1.1a against a real windoze system that works with
the current version of authoxy... if you want to... Won't be until Monday
now...

Sure, that'd be very handy before I release an official version. I'll send it in a private email.

PS Heath, do you test against Samba?

Indeed I do!