You can also create multiple datasources to do the same thing.

If you keep the username/password around, how do you ensure its security? CFAdmin helps, somewhat, in that regard.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"[U]nconstitutional behavior by the authorities is constrained only by the peoples' willingness to contest them"
    --John Perry Barlow