UPDATE TableName
  SET
    <CFIF FORM.VendorPOAmt6 IS NOT "">
          Money= #FORM.Money#,
   <CFELSE>
        Money= NULL,
    </CFIF>
     etc. etc.

Any reason to validate before the <cfquery> as some suggested or is it just personal preference vs doing in the SQL statement?

"Dean H. Saxe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You can pass the unquoted string NULL, as well.
-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not
that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant."
-- Robert F. Kennedy, 1964