I've had a request to increase logging duration on systems that have
no access to an external syslog server, so am making the necessary
changes to maintain much larger ring-log files.  Incredibly larger -
averaging 1000-1500B/s to certain logs, and we're looking at 20-30
days' worth.  Storage isn't an issue, as the smallest has 18GB drives
and that rate will put us between 2.5 and 3.8GB for 30 days.

All that said, I wanted to make sure clog was good to go, seeing as
most of the logs it handles are in the < 1MB range. I'm not much of a
C coder, but in reading the code I think I've identified a problem -
even though most of the code uses uint32_t or size_t, main() uses a
signed integer (int size) to store the initialization size, giving an
effective maximum of 2GB.  Am I right?  That'll probably get me where
I need, but I'd really rather have some margin for more-chatty days.

Of course, an alternative would be to install another logging daemon
and have it do all of that - that's fine, but I'd really rather stay
as close to the original setup as possible.

RB