> a few other things we'd like to see as well, if you would be willing to
> rewrite the logging system we can discuss further.

Any progress on an Hg feed or at least anonymous CVS (cvsup hasn't
built on Linux for quite some time)?  I'd be a lot more gung-ho about
development and submitting patches if there were a clean way of
getting a copy of the pfSense tree into a development environment _I_
am comfortable with.  I can do VMs and all that goop (and would to
test), but especially since this is all PHP/csh, there's no reason I
shouldn't be able to use my own environment.

RB