Oh, there's a Resources section on Alfresco. Okay, I'll review the items you
mentioned and redo the documents.

Unfortunately I won't be able to do screenshots on anything other than
Windows until I can switch to Linux. Someone else will need to take that
torch if it needs to be done soon. Sorry.

Thanks for the assist, Jean. :)

~Elliot