On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 00:19 -0600, Elliot Turner wrote:
> Okay, I'll just give you a quick update on my progress in general since I've
> joined. This is just to reassure you that I am still planning to follow
> through on things I mentioned last week. If you're not interested, feel free
> to ignore and continue on with the fabulous work you're doing. There's no
> need to reply.
>
> 1. I've been looking over the documentation we have, both for users and
> documentation noobs like me. This is so that I don't make any further
> mistakes like I did on my first assignment. (Sorry that this has taken so
> long with the other things I'm doing outside of libo)
> 2. After the Impress Guide I plan to work on a blog-post for creating a
> macro to highlight common spelling errors that spell check won't pick up on.
> Example: quite / quiet, him / hem, tank / thank... The intent being a
> practical introduction to macros for writers.
> 3. I'll also begin going through the published documents we have and
> highlighting the "artwork" that needs rebranding.

Thanks for the status report. I really appreciate it, and your plans
sound excellent. I'm sure we all understand (I certainly do) how other
things in one's life can slow down work on LibO docs, so it's good to
know when people haven't totally disappeared leaving a job half done.

I'll try to get the rest of the info for the docs team done this week
and hope that helps everyone.