Okay, I'll just give you a quick update on my progress in general since I've
joined. This is just to reassure you that I am still planning to follow
through on things I mentioned last week. If you're not interested, feel free
to ignore and continue on with the fabulous work you're doing. There's no
need to reply.

1. I've been looking over the documentation we have, both for users and
documentation noobs like me. This is so that I don't make any further
mistakes like I did on my first assignment. (Sorry that this has taken so
long with the other things I'm doing outside of libo)
2. After the Impress Guide I plan to work on a blog-post for creating a
macro to highlight common spelling errors that spell check won't pick up on.
Example: quite / quiet, him / hem, tank / thank... The intent being a
practical introduction to macros for writers.
3. I'll also begin going through the published documents we have and
highlighting the "artwork" that needs rebranding.

Thanks again for checking up!

~Elliot