Am Samstag, 6. März 2004 04:11 schrieb Roland Scheidegger:
> I'm still trying to implement the glblendfuncseparate and
> glblendequationseparate (and fix glblendcolor) functions. Since I
> couldn't find a demo which tests these extensions, I figured I'd modify
> some demo, and this one,
> http://www.sgi.com/software/opengl/advanced97/programs/multialphablend.c
> looked like it should be easy to modify so that the different
> functions/equations for rgb and alpha actually make a difference.

What about Xig's (E&S's) Glaze?
ftp://ftp.xig.com/pub/Summit/extras/

I see transparency bugs on r200 with "Presets: 7" and _without_ "Back Faced
Culling" (State:). More visible with "Ball" Object (New Object).

LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT do NOT help.

> Unfortunately there are some strange problems even without the new
> extensions (and without the new driver code), for instance when the
> blend equation in this demo is set to GL_MIN, then everything is
> rendered completely black - even when the demo is changed so that
> blending is never enabled! With software mesa it works just fine.

Same (?) with texcyl:
"Reflect" show an empty/black window.

LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT fix it.

> Any ideas what could be going on, the mesa blendeq demo works correctly
> interstingly.

But redraw is missing when the window would be drag around?
LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT fix this, too.

Greetings,
        Dieter