> What is the status of mach64 dri support on freebsd 5.2 ?

nobody has tested it for a while, so I say it suffers from bitrot...

mach64-0-0-7 is the DRI branch to go with, and Mesa head, the code should
all be there, just needing some updates for FreeBSD 5.2,

I'll look into it over the next while (need to sleep for a day or two :-)

Dave.

> --

David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person