Leif Delgass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Dave Airlie wrote:
>

> > > What is the status of mach64 dri support on freebsd 5.2 ?
> >
> > nobody has tested it for a while, so I say it suffers from bitrot...
> >
> > mach64-0-0-7 is the DRI branch to go with, and Mesa head, the code should
> > all be there, just needing some updates for FreeBSD 5.2,
> >
> > I'll look into it over the next while (need to sleep for a day or two :-)
> >
> > Dave.
>
> I just brought over the missing Makefiles and mach64_drv.c (with PCI ID
> list removed since it's in mach64.h now) for bsd from mach64-0-0-6-branch.
> I haven't tested the build, but I think I picked up all the necessary
> pieces.

Thank you! It dies in xc/programs/Xserver/GL/mesa/X/xf86glx.c :

xf86glx.c: In function `__MESA_setVisualConfigs':
xf86glx.c:481: error: `kernel8' undeclared (first use in this function)
xf86glx.c:481: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
xf86glx.c:481: error: for each function it appears in.)
xf86glx.c:482: error: `DitherValues' undeclared (first use in this function)

If I remove those two variables, the build continues past that
point. I don't yet know if it completes because my laptop takes a long
time to build X.

thanks again.