I don't know.

Sorry.

El 31/01/2013 13:28, Hilton Gibson escribió:
HI Fernando.

Do you know what is the cause?

Cheers

hg

On 31 January 2013 14:05, Fernando Hidalgo <fernandohida...@ugr.es <mailto:fernandohida...@ugr.es>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I had the same experience when you upgrade to DSpace 1.8.2.

    And this information has allowed me to solve it:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC18/Performance+Tuning+DSpace?from=YQMiAQ

    Regards,
    Fernando.

    El 31/01/2013 10:36, KNOWLES Claire escribió:

    Hi Hilton

    We have experienced a slow memory leak since upgrading to DSpace
    1.8.1 (we use the jspui).  We have not been able to identify the
    cause and would be interested to know if you have any indication
    of where it is.

    Claire