Hi David

For a "whole" picture setup, try the links below.

http://bit.ly/goodir
http://bit.ly/garpir

Based on Ubuntu server 10.04 and DSpace 1.8.2 so far.

Cheers

hg

*Hilton Gibson*
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025D
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://za.linkedin.com/in/hiltongibson