Hi!

Martin Ereth wrote:

> I think that the text from there is copied 1 by 1 without any change.

No, there is a built-in translation mechanism. It works like gettext,
but it doesn't seem to be compatible with it.

> But I can't test it, because I can't build the current svn (error at [1].
> There isn't
> a file called dvbcutbase.h, is it?). I simply issued make.

dvbcutbase.h should be generated automatically.

[...]
> When the problem can't be solved (I'll ask the gettext people whether they
> know a
> solution when I didn't get that far) I can offer you to help to rewrite the
> .ui-files
> to "normal" code.

I'm afraid that's not an option.

> [1]
> g++ -O3 -Wall -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DHAVE_LIB_AO
> -DHAVE_LIB_MAD
> -DHAVE_LIB_A52 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -I/usr/qt/3/include -Iffmpeg/include -c -o
> src/dvbcut.o
> src/dvbcut.cpp
> In file included from src/dvbcut.cpp:49:
> src/dvbcut.h:27:24: error: dvbcutbase.h: No such file or directory
> src/dvbcut.cpp:53:30: error: mplayererrorbase.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from src/dvbcut.cpp:56:

Yep... the missing files should have been created automatically by moc
and/or uil. Is Qt3 installed in one of the standard locations?

--
Michael "Tired" Riepe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>