Hi,

Am Freitag, 25. September 2009 schrieb Olaf Dietsche:

> > Of course it's better to see the destination frame before stepping...
> > maybe it's possible to change the stepping on the fly to the preset
> > scroll wheel steps when holding Alt/Shift/Ctrl?
>
> I still don't get this. I changed the edit field to a combobox, maybe
> this is sufficient for what you have in mind. Otherwise, try to explain
> it again. What should happen, when I press Alt, Shift or Ctrl or
> together with scrollwheel or ...?

just an idea... at the Moment with the Alt/Shift/Ctrl key you can alter the
increment of the scrollwheel like configured in the settings file. you could
use the same increments for you frames and show/put the current one into
the input field when one of the keys is pressed.

but combo box is also ok... just didn't understand what you mean with:
frameseq/distances=1 0:1 0:10 1:0 5:0 15:0
a ratio of frames? shown:hidden?

bye
ralph

PS: hadn't the time to look at the code or try it ...