Hi, John.

I have been using DX4WIN since V2. It has been four-and-a-half years since V8 was released and three years since it was last updated. Last year at this time I told myself I would give Paul one more year to provide us with some meaningful updates or I would move on to an actively-maintained program like DXLAB. Using DX4WIN is second nature to me and the learning curve for a program like DXLAB will be fairly high, but at least DXLAB is moving forward, not stagnating.

I downloaded DXLAB last night (as you know it is free) and so the journey begins....

Thanks for the memories, Paul, and all the support, Jim.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
d...@k7vc.com