On 04.01.2014 11:46, n4dsp wrote:
Why is it and it's not just with this reflector when post's come out like mine
expressing dissatisfaction with DX4WIN and expecting and willing to pay
for revisions, the DX4WIN Addicts come out stating exactly what Erkki stated?

I don't want to get into the flame war here, but maybe you can give us some idea on what exactly is it that you are looking for as far as DX4Win changing and being "on the move"? Some concrete examples would be nice instead of flaming, since I am sure every one if us has a list of wanted features or such. I took a brief look of the DXLab and frankly, I don't see what is so revolutionary about it, aside from a few features that may be interesting to have, but are nowhere near making it the pinnacle of a logger you make it out to be. To draw a parallel to your Win 3.5 metaphor, I don't need a change that will take me from WinXP to Win 8.

73,

Zoran WA7AA