Art,
your an amazing fellow also. You would change that pic which
has been on your website for 20 years and because of me you
took it off! Are you thinned skin or what? I don't care to check
out your new one.

Like you I paid my $89 for DX4WIN and another $50 bucks for
two additional versions over the years. You like your program
and I like mine. You are happy with your present setup and I
like to see some things improved to which I am willing to pay
another $25 for another revision. That is your choice not to do
that. So what's the problem?

Guys like you, Zoran, Bob come out of the woodwork whenever persons
like myself suggest some improvements and then demand
what improvements we had in mind so you can then pick it to pieces
and ridicule. We know your game. You guys are the "Reflector Terrorists"!!
LOL.

Look Art. I want to see continued improvements and want DX4WIN to continue to
develop. But you and Bob need to spend some time at the local Senior
Citizens Center and play some cards with these folks and work a day or
two dispensing out food for the homeless rather than asking N4DSP for a
Santy Claus Christmas Wish List for DX4WIN.