From: Jake Balfour [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 12:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Possible Duplicate 850s: Verbal & EDI

EDI-L'ers,

I have numerous customers that verbally call in an order, then follow up
with the same order through EDI.  I can't ignore all duplicates in the
system for there are instances where the EDI order is just an order with
the exact characteristics as another one.

My solution is to place the order on an exceptions report for review by
the account representative.  How do you handle this situation?

Thank you for your assistance.
--

Jake Balfour
Source Electronics Corporation