Hi Oli

On Sun, 2006-10-01 at 15:40 +0200, Oliver Grawert wrote:
> i was voting for having kdeedu in edubuntu from the beginning and was
> fighting for having the best of both worlds on our CD (even though i
> moan about every app i have to drop with every new release due to the
> space constraints this gives us) but that mail attack from the kde side
> against me personally (about a tech problem we try to solve) starts
> really making me reconsider my opinion here.
>
> ... very disappointed ...

I have the same sentiment of disappointment towards these KDE
developers. KDE has built a good reputation for being collaborative and
working well with others. I would actually think that they'd be glad
that someone is making a GTK port of their application, or at least even
consider doing so. I would expect that they would provide input and
insight into how the people that would do it could do it better.
Instead, sadly, they had very harsh criticisms that can't be backed that
they took out on the completely wrong people. I hope that's not a
reflection of the larger KDE or KDE-edu organisation, since I really
like the KDE system itself :/

-Jonathan