hi,
Am Montag, den 02.10.2006, 14:30 +0200 schrieb Edward Holcroft:

> Is the same thing possible for Edubuntu? Ideally of course, official
> support for something like this is needed.
as i pointed out in my answer to william, we're bound to launchpad with
the CD building, we use the debian-cd script that already allows to
build on multiple CDs, its a minor change to enable it ...

also note that we offer DVDs for download since the beginning of
edubuntu ...

the current one can be found here:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/dvd/current/
it contains 3.6G of software from main including all language packs we
have.

(and before the question comes up, maintaining universe DVDs in the
official archive is out of question)

ciao
        oli