Hello,

Are you using Proxy to navigation? If yes, please check the following settings
directly on your Endian server.

There are default settings that need to be revised when the number of machines
is large.

Edit the settings listed below in the
"/usr/lib/efw/dansguardian/default/settings"

MAXCHILDREN = 256 # default is 40

MINCHILDREN = 16 # default is 8

MINSPARECHILDREN = 8 # default is 4

PREFORKCHILDREN = 16 # default is 6

where:

MAXCHILDREN is the maximum number of users that exist in your proxy.

MINCHILDREN is the minimum number you expect to have on your proxy.

MINSPARECHILDREN is the minimum number of users you want parts that exist in
your proxy.

PREFORKCHILDREN is the number of user processes that will be started even
before they are needed so that when a new user enters the proxy there already
started the process and release the access is faster.

I hope I have helped you,

Nelson