Try Cleaning the Proxy Cache
El 22/04/14 05:29, ANIS El Achèche escribió:
Hey Guys!

I have some navigation problems, and can't find out if it's a DNS problem from my ISP or it's a problem caused by EFW.

So I'm running efw as my GW, the Internet is stable and every thing is OK, there is just one problem, during the navigation I have RANDOM load slow.. The web page stay loading and loading until I have "This web page is not available"..

I thinked that it is a DNS problem so I changed my DNS servers to use new ones.. But I have the same issue..

I'm running efw 2.5.1 community version.

Thx in advance.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/ExoPlatform