-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Larry Phipps
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 9:07 AM
Cc: Elecraft List
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Potential Elecraft Kit

This looks like a nice little analyzer. I have used the AD8302 and it
does a decent job within its 60 dB range limitation, which should be
enough for most measurements. Since it has its own oscillator, I assume
the levels are permanently set to maximize dynamic range. Note that it
is a one port device, however, so it can't measure DUT input vs. output
parameters such as gain and phase and other parameters between input and
output.

Larry N8LP