Here are several that list "Line In" in their specifications:

   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829128004
   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829128002
   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829128007

That vendor also has several slightly larger (approx. 100 x 60 x 25
mm) units that provide both line and mic inputs.  All are 48 KHz
(USB Audio CLASS device) sample rates.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV