Welcome Sean,

There are two rules to antennas:

1) Put up the biggest one you can

2) If it stays up, it was too small

Seriously, though.....

A really good chunk of fine wire (like Wireman #534 -- 26 gauge copper-over-steel with a thin "insulation" jacket to make it harder to see) will give you something that will work, and if you buy a bunch, you can experiment.

Nobody will see it.

The antenna tuner option is a really good idea if you decide to go that way.

73 -- Lynn