Ron AC7AC Said:  -------------->

This is a list of the prosigns I'm familiar with:

BK ----- Invite receiving station to transmit
CQ ----- Calling any amateur radio station
SOS ---- Distress

<--------------------

Hold on a second (AS) there Ron :-)  My understanding is that BK, CQ and
SOS are not to be sent with no space but as individual letters complete
with the proper space around them.  Isn't merging the BK or CQ together
is just sloppy sending?

BTW, nice call but now that I know the new @ pattern, I'll see you as
@7@ :-)

And with using "es" to mean and.  It would make more sense to me to use
the french word "et"  It is even less letters.  I never knew "es" was
the american morse version of &.  Hmmm.  Oh well, live et learn.  Sorry,
that should be live es learn!

- Keith KD1E -