I found my key moved around a bit much for me but had difficulty finding
something to make it sticky. I finally removed the feet and replaced them
with some 5 ply plywood used for model aircraft. You can find it at the
hobby stores and hardware stores. It is 1/4" thick. That provides a surface
to which the next layer adheres nicely.

I then applied a thin layer of ordinary GE RTV silicone to the bottom of
those plywood feet with a credit card as a squeegee and sat the key on a
sheet of wax paper to make sure it sat flat. After letting it sit like that
for several hours I turned the key upside down and removed the wax paper to
make sure the whole surface had a chance to cure.

The result is my key is now nicely "sticky" and good for my use. I'm a
squeezer not a slapper.

YMMV

jim ab3cv