Just to add to one extra reply.
Z readings from 259B or VA1 are inaccurate. SWR measurement is pretty good,
though.

BL2 balun is very good in transforming 200 to 50 or 50 to 50. It is hard to
figure out exactly what is does outside the range.

When BL2 is not hot, it is good enough. Whether it is hot or not depends not
only on power but also on impedances to transform. I used BL1 with too short
wires and the balun was hot but I was making contacts.

For precision measurements buy VNA that can be calibrated.

Ignacy, NO9E