Tom:

I just hooked up my SignaLink USB and it works fine and just completed an
FT8 QSO with K7TN as a test.

The radio control settings (File\Settings\Radio tab) are the same as they
were with the USB soundcard as nothing would have caused this to change.

The audio settings did change (File\Settings\Audio tab) as the SignaLink
appears as "USB Audio CODEC" in my PC and that is what is set for input and
output.

As stated by W3FPR, I tried setting the Soundcard Output setting to "Right"
and while the rig was keyed for transmit there was no output. It works with
Left, Both, or Mono. Perhaps take a look at that setting. It's just to the
right of the Soundcard Output drop-down.

My SignaLink TX level is at about 1 o'clock and the RX level is at about 2
o'clock.

The Pwr slider on the far right of the WSJT-X display (next to the macro
section) is set to about 90%.  The Windows Audio level for the speaker is
set to 90% as well. Check them both. They aren't the same control.

The Mic Gain on the KX2 is set to 16.

Just for fun I rigged up a female-to-female 3.5mm audio jack. I plugged the
Radio output cable from the SIgnaLink (the one with the RJ45 connector)
that goes to the MIC jack on the KX2 into one jack and a pair of ear buds
in the other jack. I then set WSJT-X to transmit to check for audio output
from the PC. It worked fine. As W3FPR said earlier, it's SSB so if the rig
is keying and there isn't any output perhaps there isn't any audio coming
out of the PC and\or SignaLink. It's worth a check.

73,

Tim
KA9EAK