From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Clay Autery
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 10:11
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Headphones

My Sennheiser HD6XX are neither bulky or heavy, but over-the-ear from larger
drivers generally produces better results all around.
I have A/B tested over-the-ear, on-ear, and in-ear...

On-ear, for me is the worst of all worlds.  I use my in-ear wireless BLE stereo
set when I am in a noisy environment or in the field.
But there is simply no substitute for a proper set of OTE phones when you need
to dig an audio signal out of a pack or out of the mud.

My 2/100ths of a paper debt instrument posing as "money"....

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389

delivered to kd...@frawg.org