That's a bummer. The wired Bose QC25’s show no signs of RFI while running my
KPA500. I even bought a spare pair of QC25’s when the price was right. I do go
through a few batteries...maybe two a month. The noise cancelling sure wipes
out all ambient room noise, amplifier fan noise, TV, and conversations from an
adjoining room. Very happy...

John K7FD, locked down on the Oregon coast, wondering...waiting...