Cannot do this as the software sending CW would be straight CW being sent to
the CW
input jack.  PSK-D and FSK-D from CW is only capable from the paddles input.

But it only takes a very simple interface using a transistor and resistor using
the
circuit described on the AA5AU website from a COM port to pins 1 and 5 on the
ACCY
connector.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Mon Mar 23 13:16 , Brian Machesney  sent: