On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 23:50 +0100, Deni wrote:
> I see this headset /mic comes highly recommended, but Where can I buy it
> in EU.

I can't comment on the Yamaha headset and it's availability in the EU
but I have had great success with the following headset

Beyerdynamic DT234PRO

This headset is pretty widely used for language lab type applications
(&PC gaming) in the EU, it is reasonably priced. the Microphone is an
electret condenser type with an effective pop filter and a cardioid
pattern.
The headset is comfortable to wear for long periods of time, sounds good
and the transmitted audio gets good reports with the K3.

They show up on ebay pretty frequently too.

73
Brendan EI6IZ

--
73