Ludo Beckers wrote:

> 1337 desktop

That's script-kiddie language for "elite" desktop, they substitute "1"
for "l", "3" for "E", "7" for "T" and so on.  I have no idea what
a "1337" desktop would look like, maybe either no graphics at all or
laden with icons, shortcuts and whatever fancy, useless stuff there is.

> to dump a page

That's something most GUI browsers let you do only with addons:  take
a page from the internet and store a text-only version of it, without
any HTML mumble.  "elinks -force-html -dump-charset UTF-8 -dump" is the
command I use to convert much hated HTML emails to readable text.

> access ip via ssh

People use "ssh <some-remote-site>" to login elsewhere.  The remote site
issues a command prompt on their local terminal.  They can enter any
command, including "elinks" as long as their local terminal understands
the escape sequences sent by "elinks".

clemens