Hi John,

I would actually like to plot different lines per distance, each
that correlate to a date and elapsed-time (x and y axis respectively).  I
get an error with the :file notation, though I read that in a sample babel
gnuplot example for generating graphs of commit history on the org-mode git
repository.  I tried to reference the variable data without the quotes and $
sign without any success.  I will continue to fiddle with it, I am new to
gnuplot.

Nick Parker
www.developernotes.com