John,

I am reworking the gnuplot script, it is not done at this point, but this is
what I currently have:

#+begin_src gnuplot :var data=sessions :file org-running.png :exports both
  set title "Running Stats"
  set xtics nomirror rotate by -45
  set key noenhanced
  set style data linespoints
  plot "$data" using 2:xtic(1) title columnheader(1), \
  for [i=2:3] '' using i title columnheader(i)
#+end_src

Nick Parker
www.developernotes.com