Well there is another thread  dealing with the admin side so keep
the chatter here :)
Yes Rtelligent have  both open loop ECR series and closed loop ECT series
drives. Dominik's CIA402 component is effective here.
The ECT series seems quite solid, Their NEMA24 motor offers amazing
performance based on our stepper motor model but I have not tried one for
real.
It should keep up with small Nema 34's

Intelligent also have the ECR1616 I/O slave and its working well for me.
Rtelligent's products are very well documented in English
There are a number of other Chinese I/O modules available. I have one with
an Encoder input coming. Wish me luck!

I was unable to get Sittner's repo working on Debian 11 (Bullseye) but it
was flawless on Debian 10. I think it was a Etherlabmaster issue.
I was able to install Etherlabmaster on Bullseye using a .deb file another
member  provided. This bypassed  the need for Stttner's repo.
So there is a little bit of work to get this operational on Debian
11/12/unstable

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611