Jérémie, Phil,

The RIP build process is clearly explained in the documentation including
how to list the required dependencies,
If you want a shortcut, I would follow this recipe:
https://www.qtpyvcp.com/install/bullseye.html
Note its not necessary to run linuxcnc as RIP if you compile the source.
You can build the .debs and install them.

I was told you can install the bullseye ISO and build linuxcnc into a VPS
in about 20 minutes.

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611