At least for pycam there is already a comprehensive documentation: http://pycam.sourceforge.net/

Am 01.04.22 um 17:04 schrieb Steffen Möller:

On 01.04.22 16:59, Hans Unzner wrote:
Regarding the CAM software:
It feels for me a bit like everyone is building/having their own CAM
tool.
Just to mention a few that comes into my mind: NativeCAM, PyCam,
https://forum.linuxcnc.org/31-cad-cam/45456-simple-linux-cam?start=0
I haven't worked with them so I don't know the strengths of these tools.
But wouldn't it be nice to concentrate the energy on building one that
covers all? And this could be the "official LinuxCNC CAM" that is
shipped with LinuxCNC according to Steffens vision...

How about this: If two people on this list are supporting a particular
Open Source CAM tool and volunteer to write a section for our
documentation (any language would do) on how to use it with LinuxCNC,
then I package it for Debian.

Best,
Steffen