Le ven. 1 avr. 2022 à 18:01, Hans Unzner <hansunz...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> At least for pycam there is already a comprehensive documentation:
> http://pycam.sourceforge.net/
>
> Am 01.04.22 um 17:04 schrieb Steffen Möller:
> >
> > On 01.04.22 16:59, Hans Unzner wrote:
> >> Regarding the CAM software:
> >> It feels for me a bit like everyone is building/having their own CAM
> >> tool.
> >> Just to mention a few that comes into my mind: NativeCAM, PyCam,
> >> https://forum.linuxcnc.org/31-cad-cam/45456-simple-linux-cam?start=0
> >> I haven't worked with them so I don't know the strengths of these tools.
> >> But wouldn't it be nice to concentrate the energy on building one that
> >> covers all? And this could be the "official LinuxCNC CAM" that is
> >> shipped with LinuxCNC according to Steffens vision...

For me that'd be FreeCAD Path workbench by far !
Then there could be a selection of specialized g-code generators.

> > How about this: If two people on this list are supporting a particular
> > Open Source CAM tool and volunteer to write a section for our
> > documentation (any language would do) on how to use it with LinuxCNC,
> > then I package it for Debian.

Good deal, I like it :)

Debian tasks and tasksel seem a good fit for this and would easily
integrate with current live iso build infrastucture
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/Tasks
https://wiki.debian.org/tasksel