... snip

Are there any issues with adding an inside radius feature to the part?
Making it as large as acceptable may allow the operator to use a range
of tool radii without changing the program or the resulting part. It
seems better to fix problems on the front end (designing with
fabrication in mind), if you can, rather than the end (impossible to
make part, fixed by the machinist without documentation). I think the
g-code should be as lean as possible and leave the fluff to CAM and
pre/post-processors. (I'm not trying to be critical, just exploring the
issue.)

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/index.html