Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well

Quick question to define a little issue I have. I purchased a VFD that I
wrongly thought had a pulse train input for speed reference. Turns out that
feature it's optional so I need an additional card to have it. By the way
this Simphoenix E280/E580 VFD can reach more than 800 hz so it's a good
candidate for high speed spindles (which is the main reason why I purchased
it).

So my question is: Is it that difficult to modify the firmware on the 7i95
to add at least 1 PWM generator so I can easily convert that to analog
voltage? Because if not, I need to make a frequency to voltage converter
which is a little trickier. I prefer the PWM option of course.

Thanks as always for your help and knowledge :)